to Influence Learning.
SBAC Block Mirror Assessments are assessments that teachers can use throughout the year to focus on related concepts in ELA and mathematics.
We know that teachers want classroom assessments that can quickly and flexibly inform instruction. That’s why our SBAC Block Mirror Assessments are organized around the same focused concepts that are covered on the SBAC IAB assessments.
SBAC Block Mirror Assessments
- These pre-built assessments are true to SBAC’s vision of providing teachers with assessments that are “more consistent with the sequence of their curricula.”
- Because these assessments are pre-built using SBAC IAB blueprints, they give teachers insight into how students perform on SBAC targets.
- These assessments may be copied and modified to serve a variety of instructional needs.
- Administer these assessments in your current assessment administration and reporting platform so that your student data is all in one place. There’s no need to copy and paste data from spreadsheets.
The Fluence SBAC Block Mirror Assessments match the SBAC’s published coverage with the following:
- 39 math assessments (21 in Fall 2016, 18 in Winter/Spring 2017)
- 42 ELA assessments (28 in Fall 2016, 14 in Winter/Spring 2017)
The Fluence SBAC Block Mirror Assessments mirror SBAC IABs by using SBAC item specifications, which suggest wording and item types, including technology-enhanced items.